Joy's Place - Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Desserts, and more!
RSS

Recent Posts

Things are happening!
SPECIAL GIVEAWAY!
April dates are filling fast!
Latest cakes
Giraffe cake

Categories

Latest cakes
News
powered by

My Blog

Giraffe cake

So excited to share this crazy cake! This was for my nephew, Seth. He loves monkeys and giraffes. Everything is made by hand, and the cake was our vanilla pound cake with cherry buttercream filling (his request!) and covered in our special fondant!

This cake was so much fun to make...however I did not get the theme song out of my head....(Still there)...lol. Everything is handmade and 100% edible! Each of the figures were handmodeled from fondant and the pineapple is homemade rice crispy treats!

Can't wait to get started on a surprise wedding/grooms cake!
Stay Tuned!!!

8 Comments to Giraffe cake:

Comments RSS
china guided tour on Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:18 PM
Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write on my website something like that. Can I take a part of your post to my blog?
Reply to comment

Replica Breitling on Tuesday, December 24, 2013 8:36 PM

Forklift Training Melbourne on Sunday, April 06, 2014 5:25 PM
nice blog thanks

replicasale.us on Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:26 AM
Comments RSS china guided tour on Thursday, Ma
Reply to comment

Muhammad Shakeel on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:39 AM
Your recipe manual is quite easy to understand. It sounds good to read your post. Contact me to get best niche link-building services.
Reply to comment

http://birthdayplanet.net/treats/show/267-refreshing-lemonade on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:40 AM
Wow! This is really amazing cake and its best for surprising kids or your love one by selecting this cake. If you are worried about choosing best recipe for your party then we are here to help you in your budget.
Reply to comment

Office Supplies Perth on Sunday, April 20, 2014 10:19 AM
Well thanks for all the enthusiasm to offer such helpful information here.

yalae.com on Friday, May 30, 2014 4:58 AM
I must express thanks to you for rescuing me from this type of crisis. As a result of looking throughout the internet and coming across ways which are not powerful, I thought my life was gone. Being alive without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you have fixed as a result of your good blog post is a serious case, and the kind that could have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not encountered your web blog. Your main expertise and kindness in maneuvering every aspect was crucial. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a step like this. I'm able to at this point relish my future. Thank you very much for this professional and result oriented help. I won't think twice to suggest your web sites to anybody who needs to have support on this subject.
Reply to comment