Joy's Place - Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Desserts, and more!
RSS

Recent Posts

Things are happening!
SPECIAL GIVEAWAY!
April dates are filling fast!
Latest cakes
Giraffe cake

Categories

Latest cakes
News
powered by

My Blog

Some of our work this week!

Some of our work this week! Made for two sweet girls that I work with, Anzie is a dental assistant and Tiffany is a hygienist. So I had to make them something special!!
Let me know what you think!

10 Comments to Some of our work this week!:

Comments RSS
resumeshelpservice.com on Monday, December 10, 2018 11:42 AM
Great topics and involving the better works and using the technical programs and business methods always,keep it up. Quality works and increased the useful services and making the situations perfect tips.
Reply to comment

ukbestessay on Saturday, January 5, 2019 4:31 AM
This cake looks amazing. Can you make something similar for me?
Reply to comment

aubestessays.com on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:30 PM
Any other updates you can post here? I would like to check some new pictures.
Reply to comment

homework for me on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:27 PM
I express profound gratitude to the creator that he invest his energy with us. In this time he composed that information to read and furthermore to write. Subsequently on the off chance that he not invest his energy with us, at that point its when all the peruser is may leave its blog.
Reply to comment

buy custom papers online on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 4:17 AM
I concur with your conclusions and will certainly thirstily look forward to your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks can not simply be sufficient, for the exceptional lucidity in your writing. I can instantly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Authentic work and also much success in your business dealings!
Reply to comment

Twitter search on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 3:36 AM
Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
Reply to comment

Virginia D. Walden on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 7:32 AM
It would appear to be simple that a decent golf swing creates control from the entire body, not from an unbending torso with the arms doing practically everything, except deficient body turn is a noteworthy reason for a wasteful golf swing CLIK HERE.
Reply to comment

how to improve lifestyle fast on sims mobile on Wednesday, December 25, 2019 5:20 AM
It also has many new features compared to, for example, Sims Freeplay, so even if you are an experienced Sims player.
Reply to comment

walking war robots cheats on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 3:28 AM
we guarantee you not only unlimited gold war robots, but also free unlimited money for your WWW game
Reply to comment

resume services on Friday, January 24, 2020 12:42 PM
resume services here to give a professional look to your resume.
Reply to comment